Pickaway County Agricultural Society Membership
2019 memberships on sale now!
- 2019 Fair Exhibitor Admission Pass
- Vote for PCAS Directors in election July 8, 2019
- Fair merchandise/souvenir discount at PCAS souvenir stand (located at south end of PCAS Heritage Hall in warming kitchen/concession area).
- $10 of membership dues is applied towards purchasing livestock by PCAS from junior fair exhibitors at the 2019 Fair Sale
To purchase a PCAS membership visit the fair office in person during regular office hours. ID and signature of member is required at time of purchase.
Membership sales conclude Saturday, June 22, 2019. See office hours below.
Fair office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-4pm
Exhibitor Pass for Fair Week
$20 – non-transferable. Available at the entrance gate only during fair week. CASH ONLY
Daily Admission to Fair
Fair and ride admission prices subject to change.
- $7.00 BEFORE 4:00pm Tu, Wed, Th, Fri, Sat ($7 rate good all day Mon) (excludes rides) CASH ONLY
- $10.00 AFTER 4:00pm Tu, Wed, Th, Fri, Sat (includes all special events at grandstands and amphitheater, excludes rides) CASH ONLY
- Active service and veteran's FREE on Tuesday, June 18. Military ID required at time of purchase.
- Children 10 and under FREE (excludes rides)
- $15 unlimited ride pass CASH OR CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED AT RIDE COMPANY TICKET BOOTH Rides provided by Triple Treat Shows.
- Senior Citizen's Day - $2.00 for seniors 60 or older (excludes rides) CASH ONLY
- Kids Days - Tuesday and Thursday – discounted ride pass $10 noon-5pm CASH OR CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED AT RIDE COMPANY TICKET BOOTH
*Daily tickets can be purchased at the entrance gate only. Exhibitor Passes may be purchased at the fair board office before fair starts or at the admission gate during fair week.
Fair Special Events Admission
All 2019 grandstand and amphitheater events are included with price of fair admission. However, gate general admission price increases from $7 to $10 for all attendees (ages 11 and up) at 4:00pm on Tu, Wed, Th, Fr, Sat.
ATTENTION JUNIOR FAIR EXHIBITORS, WEEKLY PASS HOLDERS AND PCAS MEMBERS!
Redeem your paper pass in the fair office (located in Ankrom Building) for your wristband (to be worn all week) anytime during office hours the week before fair.
The first time you enter through Gate B (entrance from parking lot) you will be required to redeem your pass for the wristband at the gate entrance
Regular fair board office hours:
M, W, F | 8:00am – 4:00pm
415 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113