Pickaway County Agricultural Society Membership
Cost: $35 (now on sale)
- 2023 Fair Weekly Admission Pass
- Vote for PCAS Directors in election July 10, 2023
- $10 of membership dues is applied towards purchasing livestock by PCAS from junior fair exhibitors at the 2023 Fair Sale
- To purchase a PCAS membership visit the fair office in person during regular office hours. ID and signature of member is required at time of purchase.
- Membership sales conclude Saturday, June 24, 2023. See office hours below.
- Normal office hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday's 8am-4pm.
- Fair office hours are Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm
Weekly Admission Pass for Fair Week
$30 – non-transferable. Available online until Tuesday June 20th.
Daily Admission to Fair
Fair and ride admission prices subject to change.
- $8.00 All Day Pre-Sale Tickets Sale (ends at 4pm May 31st online only) (includes all special events at grandstands and amphitheater, excludes rides)
- $10.00 All Day Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at the gate (includes all special events at grandstands and amphitheater, excludes rides)
- $10.00 BEFORE 4:00pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the gate (includes all special events at grandstands and amphitheater, excludes rides)
- $15.00 AFTER 4:00pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday (includes all special events at grandstands and amphitheater, excludes rides)
- Children 10 and under FREE (excludes rides)
- Ride tickets: 1 ticket = $2.00 10 tickets = $20 20 tickets = $30
- Unlimited ride wristbands available at the ride ticket booth for $18 daily
- Kids Days - Tuesday and Thursday– 1pm-5pm. Discounted ride wristbands available at ride ticket booth for $12 1pm-Close $18
*Daily tickets can be purchased at the entrance gate or online. Weekly Admission Passes may be purchased online until Tuesday June 20th.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Rides by Kissel Amusements
Fair Special Events Admission
All 2023 grandstand and amphitheater events are included with price of fair admission. However, gate general admission price increases from $10 to $15 for all attendees (ages 11 and up) at 4:00pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
NO DOGS, CATS OR OTHER PETS ALLOWED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS DURING THE FAIR.
The Pickaway County Agricultural Society reserves the right to deny entrance and/or eject any persons from premises.
Regular fair board office hours:
M, W, F | 8:00am – 4:00pm
415 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113
740.474.2085, option 1