Pickaway County Agricultural Society Membership
2021 memberships on sale now!
Last day to purchase 2021 PCAS memberships is Saturday, June 26, 2021.
- 2021 Fair Weekly Admission Pass
- Vote for PCAS Directors in election July 12, 2021
- $10 of membership dues is applied towards purchasing livestock by PCAS from junior fair exhibitors at the 2020 Fair Sale
To purchase a PCAS membership visit the fair office in person during regular office hours. ID and signature of member is required at time of purchase.
Membership sales conclude Saturday, June 26, 2021. See office hours below.
Fair office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-4pm
Weekly Admission Pass for Fair Week
$25 – non-transferable. Visit the fair office in person during regular office hours Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-4pm. Available at the entrance gate only during fair week.
Daily Admission to Fair
Fair and ride admission prices subject to change.
- $7.00 from Open to Close Monday
- $7.00 BEFORE 4:00pm Tu, Wed, Th, Fri, Sat (excludes rides)
- $10.00 AFTER 4:00pm Tu, Wed, Th, Fri, Sat (includes all special events at grandstands and amphitheater, excludes rides)
- Children 10 and under FREE (excludes rides)
- Ride tickets: 1 ticket = $1.50 10 tickets = $15 20 tickets = $25
- Unlimited ride wristbands available at the ride ticket booth for $15 daily
- Kids Days - Tuesday and Wednesday– noon-5pm. Discounted ride wristbands available at ride ticket booth for $10 Noon-Close $15
*Daily tickets can be purchased at the entrance gate only. Weekly Admission Passes may be purchased at the fair board office before fair starts or at the admission gate during fair week.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Rides by Kissel Amusements
Fair Special Events Admission
All 2021 grandstand and amphitheater events are included with price of fair admission. However, gate general admission price increases from $7 to $10 for all attendees (ages 11 and up) at 4:00pm on Mon, Tu, Wed, Th, Fr, Sat.
WEEKLY ADMISSION PASS HOLDERS AND PCAS MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO EXCHANGE PAPER PASS FOR A WRISTBAND THE FIRST TIME ENTERING THROUGH THE GATE. WRISTBANDS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN ALL WEEK. Jr. Fair Exhibitors should go to the ticket booth at Gate D on Saturday, June 19th & Sunday, June 20th to get wristband.
No pets permitted
Per "General Rules & Regulations", #23 on page 3 in the 2021 Pickaway County Fair Book NO DOGS, CATS OR OTHER PETS ALLOWED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS DURING THE FAIR.
The Pickaway County Agricultural Society reserves the right to deny entrance and/or eject any persons from premises.
Regular fair board office hours:
M, W, F | 8:00am – 4:00pm
415 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113
740.474.2085, option 1