Pickaway County Agricultural Society Membership
2018/2019 memberships will be available soon!
Exhibitor Pass for Fair Week
$20 – non-transferable. Available at the entrance gate. CASH ONLY
Daily Admission to Fair
- $6.00 (includes most grandstand events, with the exception of Sat. 6/16 demolition derby, Th. 6/21 rodeo, and Sat. 6/23/18 concert, additional charges apply…excludes rides) CASH ONLY
- Children 10 and under FREE (excludes rides)
- $15 unlimited ride pass CASH OR CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED AT RIDE COMPANY TICKET BOOTH Rides provided by Triple Treat Shows.
- $2.00 Tuesday – Senior Citizen’s Day (60 or older…excludes rides) CASH ONLY
- Tuesday and Thursday – Kids Days – discounted ride pass $10 noon-5pm CASH OR CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED AT RIDE COMPANY TICKET BOOTH
*Tickets and Exhibitor Passes may be purchased at the fair board office or at admission gate during fair week. Membership sales conclude five days before the start of the annual fair of the society, being June 11, 2018. See office hours below.
Fair Special Events Admission
All other grandstand events are included with price of fair admission!
ATTENTION JUNIOR FAIR EXHIBITORS, WEEKLY PASS HOLDERS AND PCAS MEMBERS!
Redeem your paper pass in the fair office (located in Ankrom Building) for your wristband (to be worn all week)
the first time you enter through Gate B (nearest Stoutsville Pike) or Gate C (drive-in/in-field gate) starting Monday, June 18 you will be required to redeem your pass for the wristband at the gate entrance
Regular fair board office hours:
M, W, F | 8:00am – 4:00pm
415 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113